– ABSU Postutme is always Paper and Pencil Test Even in 2020/2021 Postutme Exam
– ABSU Postutme is always a total of 50 questions to be written in 1 hour
– All questions carries equal Marks. do not waste time on any questions but ensure you attempt all question
– Be Punctual and Ensure you are well composed
– Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have spend more time before the commencement of the exam
– Ensure you come along with your HB Pencil, Postutme Registration Slip or Payment Slip, UTME Original Result and any other relevant Document
– Do not come with G.S.M Phones, Calculators (Unless otherwise Stated in your Registration Slip) AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES
– ABSU Postutme 2020/2021 and Solutions Page 1-3
– ABSU Postutme 2018/2019 and Solutions Page 3 to 6
– ABSU Postutme 2017/2018 and Solutions Page 7 to 10
– ABSU Postutme 2014/2015 and Solutions Page 11 to 13
– ABSU Postutme 2013/2014 and Solutions Page 13 to 18
– ABSU Postutme 2012/2013 and Solutions Page 19 to 26
– ABSU Postutme 2011/2012 and Solutions Page 26 to 34
– ABSU Postutme 2010/2011 and Solutions Page 35 to 41
– ABSU Postutme 2009/2010 and Solutions Page 42 to 48
This is the most official & up-to-date ABSU Post-UTME Past Questions you can find for science students, containing answers, for candidates intending to write Post-UTME into any science related faculties including Sciences, Medicine, Engineering and Agriculture. There was no Postutme EXAM IN 2016/2017 BECAUSE THAT WAS THE YEAR POINT SYSTEM WAS USED
If you're not completely happy with your purchase, contact our whatsapp support lines, 24/7/365, and we'll make it right.
This is the official Post-UTME Past Questions and answers of the Abia State University (ABSU), for candidates intending to write Post-UTME into the Faculties of Health Sciences
-ABSU Post-UTME is now Computer Based and usually lasts for 1 hour and few minutes
-All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all question.
-Be punctual and ensure you are well composed
-Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to wait more than expected before the examination begins
-Ensure to come along with your HB Pencil, copy of your post-UTME registration print-out or payment slip, UTME Original Result Slip and any other relevant document.
-Do not come along with GSM Phones, Calculators (unless otherwise indicated on your registration slip) and other electronic devices.
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.[whatsappsupport number=”+2349054281818″ text=”Chat now on WhatsApp” text-color=”#fff” bg-color=”#22c15e” ]
To get this pack, You can either;
1. Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
2. Or Pay via Bank Transfer:
Using either your Bank mobile App, USSD, or cash deposit to our account:
|BANK:||Access Bank PLC (Diamond)|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Test Marshal International. (Current account)|
Now, complete your order by sending a text or email containing your NAME, EMAIL and STUDY PACK payed for, to the following addresses:
SMS to Phone number: 09054281818
Email to sales [at] teststreams.com
There are two options available to download your study packs
Download from Account: Login to your Teststreams account at www.teststreams.com/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, send an email to [email protected] or Call 09054281818 / 09096701000.
There are no reviews yet.