University Village, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Jabi, Abuja
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Extension
PoP Exam Question October/November 2019
COURSE CODE: PAD 871 CREDIT UNIT: 3 COURSE TITLE: PUBLIC PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
INSTRUCTION: 1. Indicate your Matriculation Number clearly 2. Attempt question one (1) and any other three (3) questions; four questions in all 3. Question one (1) is compulsory and carries 25 marks, while the other questions carry 15 marks each. 4. Present all your points in a coherent and orderly Manner TIME ALLOWED: 2½Hours
1. i. Trace the evolution of Personnel Management ii. Explain the functions of Personnel Management iii. Discuss the importance of staff to the success of any organization
2. i. Define human resource planning ii. List all the processes involved in human resource planning iii. Explain how each process is carried out
3. i. Explain the concept of Recruitment ii. Differentiate between recruitment and selection iii. What are the steps involved in the selection process?
4. Explain your understanding of i. the nature of organisational behaviour; and ii. the meaning of behavioural science
5. Discuss the merits of bureaucratic structures. Select a large-scale organisation of your choice and explain ways in which it displays characteristics of a bureaucracy.
Teststreams is a global focused test-prep company. Information on our study packs are based on our in-depth research, feedback from previous test candidates and sometimes from official/privileged test resources made available by examination bodies and testing agencies.
1 review for PAD871 – PUBLIC PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT 2022- PDF Download