This Study pack is a collection of past Dragnet’s Numerical, Verbal and Abstract (Diagrammatic reasoning) test questions for ASHARAMI GROUP Recruitment. With over 300-pages of actual past questions and step by step workings (Screenshots included).
If you're not completely happy with your purchase, contact our whatsapp support lines, 24/7/365, and we'll make it right.
This study pack (Asharami Group Internship test Past Questions and Answer ) will help you prepare faster and adequately for your best performance in the test.
A crucial part of any Dragnet Aptitude test preparation is to solve and practice previous years’ question papers. This will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, helps you create your best preparation strategy.
This is a downloadable product and is accessible as soon as your purchase is complete. The study pack is in .PDF format and opens on your mobile phone and computers. Totally available offline, No extra installation is needed!
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.Chat now on WhatsApp
To get this pack, You can either;
1. Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
2. Or Pay via Bank Transfer:
Using either your Bank mobile App, USSD, or cash deposit to our account:
|BANK:||Access Bank PLC (Diamond)|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Test Marshal International. (Current account)|
Now, complete your order by sending a text or email containing your NAME, EMAIL and STUDY PACK payed for, to the following addresses:
SMS to Phone number: 09054281818
Email to sales [at] teststreams.com
There are two options available to download your study packs
Download from Account: Login to your Teststreams account at www.teststreams.com/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, send an email to [email protected] or Call 09054281818 / 09096701000.
Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
many employees did the manufacturing department have in 2005?
E. Cannot say
Correct answer: E
We have no information about the sample size therefore we cannot convert the percentages to
In the year 2000 which two departments combined had exactly the same amount of employees as the
Product Development department?
A. Stamping and casting
B. Human Resources and Manufacturing
C. Stamping and Human Resources
D. Human Resources and Product Development
E. Human Resources and Casting
Correct Answer: E
In the year 2000, the Product Development department constituted 20% of the workforce.
Human resources (11%) and Casting (9%) together have 20%.
The answer is Human Resources & Casting
The company is already producing tractors in Asia.
C. Cannot say
Correct Answer: B
Transport links were a consideration in deciding where to locate the new factory.
C. Cannot say
Correct Answer: A