Complete and updated past questions compilation of African Reinsurance Corporation Aptitude test. To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.
*2021 African Reinsurance Corporation Aptitude Test is happening soon. Get started with preparation today!
If you're not completely happy with your purchase, contact our whatsapp support lines, 24/7/365, and we'll make it right.
This African Reinsurance Corporation Past Questions study pack helps you to prepare for African Reinsurance Corporation graduate trainee assessments. It helps you familiarize with the kind of questions you will face in the test using actual questions from previous exams.
African Reinsurance Corporation uses aptitude assessments as part of their multi-stage assessment procedures for the selection and development of staff. Research has shown that they are powerful predictors of performance at work. The test is usually conducted by the in-house recruitment department or out-sourced to recruitment companies like solid hire, mettl or workforce group.
The first stage of the test is conducted online, and covers areas like
The timing is subject to change every year.
This study pack helps you find out more about your strengths and areas you need to improve on.
Sample questions for African Reinsurance Corporation
PART A: QUANTITATIVE REASONING
1.On what day of the week will the first of January fall in the year 2400?
The correct answer is option [D] Saturday.
The calendar follows a 400year pattern therefore the year 2400 is the same as the year 2000.
2. Five patients, all potential blood donors, are waiting in the doctor’s surgery room and are sitting on the bench from left to right. Their ages are 5, 9, 30, 46 and 60. Their heights are 40, 48, 60, 65 and 74. Their weights are 40, 75, 96, 125 and 165. The person on the far right is 37 years older than Jason, and is 60 inches tall. Jason weighs 56 pounds more than his height. Alan weighs 75 pounds and is 74 inches tall. John is type AB and weighs 56 pounds less than Jason. The person in the centre is 9 years old, his blood type AO and weighs 96 pounds. Adam, who is the first, is 65 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds more than his height. The person whose blood type is O is 25 years older than the person to the left of them. Kevin is 60 years old. The person whose blood type is A is 55 years younger than Kevin and is not next to the person whose blood type is AO. The person who is next to the 9 year old, but not next to the person who is 65 inches tall, has blood type B and weighs 125 pounds. Determine the position of Alan along with his blood group, age, height and weight.
A. Position = 3rd, Blood group = O, Age = 30, Height = 74, weight = 165
B. Position = 1st, Blood group = B, Age = 30, Height = 74, weight = 96
C. Position = 2nd, Blood group = O, Age = 30, Height = 74, weight = 75
D. Position = 3rd, Blood group = O, Age = 30, Height = 48, weight = 125
E. Position = 4th, Blood group = A, Age = 5, Height = 40, weight = 75
The correct answer is option [C]
# Name Type Age Height Weight 1 Adam A 5 65 165
2 Alan O 30 74 75
3 Jason AO 9 40 96
4 Kevin B 60 48 125
5 John AB 46 60 40
3. If a bottle weighs eight ounces plus half a bottle, what is the weight of a bottle and a half?
A. 22 ounces
B. 24 ounces
C. 26 ounces
D. 28 ounces
E. 30 ounces
The correct answer is option [B] 24 ounces: the bottle weighs 16 ounces.
4.There are 20 people surrounding the perimeter of a square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?
A. On the floor
B. At the back of the room
C. In the middle of the room
D. On one person’s head
E. Place it at one person’s back
The correct answer is option [D]
5. Five houses lettered A, B, C, D, & E are built in a row next to each other. The houses are lined up in the order A, B, C, D, & E. Each of the five houses has a colored chimney. The roof and chimney of each house must be painted as follows.
i. The roof must be painted green, red, or yellow.
ii. The chimney must be painted white, black, or red.
iii. No house may have the same color chimney as the color of roof.
iv. No house may use any of the same colors that the very next house uses.
v. House E has a green roof.
vi. House B has a red roof and a black chimney. Which of these are false?
A. House A has a yellow roof
B. House A & C have different color chimney
C. House D has a black chimney
D. House E has a white chimney
E. House B & D have the same color roof.
The correct answer is option [B]
The African Reinsurance Corporation test study pack is in .PDF format and opens with any PDF reader of your choice, on Phones and Computers
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.Chat now on WhatsApp
To get this pack, You can either;
1. Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
2. Or Pay via Bank Transfer:
Using either your Bank mobile App, USSD, or cash deposit to our account:
|BANK:||Access Bank PLC (Diamond)|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Test Marshal International. (Current account)|
Now, complete your order by sending a text or email containing your NAME, EMAIL and STUDY PACK payed for, to the following addresses:
SMS to Phone number: 09054281818
Email to sales [at] teststreams.com
There are two options available to download your study packs
Download from Account: Login to your Teststreams account at www.teststreams.com/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, send an email to [email protected] or Call 09054281818 / 09096701000.
Click the “BUY NOW” button below.