Complete and updated FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Past Questions. To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.
This resource is 100% quality checked!
Get your FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada past questions and answers here for an outstanding result in your upcoming entrance exams. Your success in Exams is our major priority, we have make effort to gather and compile all the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada past questions with well arranged answers for you to easily have it download.
We have compiled up-to-date FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada past questions and answers in PDF format for you. We have added accurate answers to help you while reading.
You might want to ask, does FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada repeat their questions? The answer is YES. In our research, we have discovered over 420 repeated questions in their past questions. Apart from that, the past questions will help you to know how the questions look like. You will see the nature of the exam even before the actual exam date.
Note: The Majority of the nursing school may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from past set questions.
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(c) Lead nitrat
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colourless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odour from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless
8. Which of the following metals is least reactive?
9. The purest form of iron which contains only 0.1% carbon is :
(d) Iron pyrite
For instance you are writing for FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are in one material on this page. They include;
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.Chat now on WhatsApp
To get this pack, You can either;
1. Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
2. Or Pay via Bank Transfer:
Using either your Bank mobile App, USSD, or cash deposit to our account:
|BANK:||Access Bank PLC (Diamond)|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Test Marshal International. (Current account)|
Now, complete your order by sending a text or email containing your NAME, EMAIL and STUDY PACK payed for, to the following addresses:
SMS to Phone number: 09054281818
Email to sales [at] teststreams.com
There are two options available to download your study packs
Download from Account: Login to your Teststreams account at www.teststreams.com/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, send an email to [email protected] or Call 09054281818 / 09096701000.
Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
There are no reviews yet.