Are you invited to the BluDive Technologies assessment? Getting BluDive Technologies Past Questions and Answers – 2022 Update is a good way to know the tips and experiences shared by candidates who have written the BluDive Technologies Tests in the past as questions may be repeated from previous exams.
Next BluDive Technologies Aptitude Test is Happening Soon!.
This resource is 100% quality checked!
BluDive TechnologiesPast Questions and Answers – 2022 Updated. This up-to-date BluDive technology Past Questions and Answers will help you with the exam format and various sample questions to expect in the computer-based test. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty, and ultimately, help you create your best preparation strategy and guarantee success.
BluDive Technologies Limited (BluDive) is an ICT solutions company that offers strategic outsourcing, IT infrastructure management services, and technical support services that enable corporations efficiently optimize their operational capabilities as well as increase system uptime and minimize revenue loss. BluDive was founded in December 2014 with a commitment to provide custom IT services that are responsive to client needs and provide exceptional customer service support. Our business model is built on the values of diligence, excellent service delivery, and customer satisfaction.
With a wealth of over 15 years of hands-on experience in the deployment and support of enterprise IT solutions, our team is armed with the requisite expertise you require to attain an optimized IT system as well as tailor your business processes to save cost and ensure maximum productivity.
2.Two bus tickets from city A to B and three tickets from city A to C cost Rs. 77 but three tickets from city A to B and two tickets from city A to C cost Rs. 73. What are the fares for cities B and C from A ?
A. Rs. 4, Rs. 23
B. Rs. 13, Rs. 17
C. Rs. 15, Rs. 14
D. Rs. 17, Rs. 13
3. The total ages of Amar, Akbar, and Anthony is 80 years. What was the total of their ages three years ago ?
4. From his house, Lokesh went 15 km to the North. Then he turned west and covered 10 km. Then he turned south and covered 5 km. Finally turning to the east, he covered 10 km. In which direction is he from his house?
5.Sundar runs 20 m towards East and turns to the right and runs 10 m. Then he turns to the right and runs 9 m. Again he turns to right and runs 5 m. After this, he turns to the left and runs 12 m, and finally he turns to the right and runs 6 m. Now to which direction is Sundar facing?
6. Radha moves towards the South-East a distance of 7 km, then she moves towards the West and travels a distance of 14 km. From here, she moves towards North-West a distance of 7 km and finally, she moves a distance of 4 km towards the east. How far is she now from the starting point?
7. The circle graph given here shows the spending of a country on various sports during a particular year. Study the graph carefully and answer the questions given below it.
If the total amount spent on sports during the year was Rs. 2 crores (i.e 20 million), the amount spent on Cricket and Hockey together was:
8. The circle graph given here shows the spending of a country on various sports during a particular year. Study the graph carefully and answer the questions given below it.
If the total amount spent on sports during the year is Rs. 18,000,000, the amount spent on Basketball exceeds that of Tennis by:
9. The circle-graph given here shows the spendings of a country on various sports during a particular year. Study the graph carefully and answer the questions given below it.
How much percent more is spent on Hockey than that on Golf?
10. In 2005, the average unit sale price of an IBM PC was approximately (in US$)
There are no reviews yet.