Investec Information Technology (IT) Scholarship Programme 2022 for young South Africans.
Application Deadline: October 15th 2021
If you are dedicated and academically strong tech student from second year to final year studies, the Technology Scholarship offers you the opportunity to join the Investec family. Investec offer financial assistance and holistic support and exposure to young tech talent. You will gain access to mentorship, hackathons and various Investec initiatives as you finish your university career.
Preference will be given to EE candidates and South African Citizens
Investec consider students from Second year to Honours/final year studying towards the following bachelor degrees:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science,
- Business Computing or Computer Engineering,
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems/ Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Data Science
- All equivalent technology and Engineering degrees
For More Information: