How to Pass NPF Recruitment Exam
Download free PDF a collection of repeated Nigerian police force (npf) recruitment aptitude test past questions and answers book that will help you to prepare and succeed in your fort coming exam.
We pulled these NPF (Nigerian Police Recruitment) past questions and answers questions from our study pack Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers – 2022 Updated Each sample question includes correct answers, so you can see how to crack it!
To be qualify in the NPF recruitment, applicants must sit and pass the police exam before they qualify to be selected for the next stage of the Nigerian police force recruitment.
NPF Exam format:
The NPF exam is a computer based test that usually contains four areas of knowledge which are merged together in one sitting, the subject areas are:
- English language
- General mathematics
- General Knowledge and
- Current affairs.
This Nigerian police force exam past questions and answers pack contains all the questions and their answers in all the subjects that are asked in the NPF exam.
Get the Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers – 2022 Updated, with even more questions and answers with in-depth explanations
Free Sample NPF Recruitment Test Past Questions and Answers
Below are sample of Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers
Select the correct answer from the following options lettered A-D
1. A man invested #5000 for 9 months at 4 %. What is the simple interest?
B. N 130
2. The full meaning of NPC is
A. Nigerian Police Commission
B. National Policy Committee
C. Nigerian Police Council
D. Nigerian Petroleum Commission
3. Choose the option nearest in meaning to the asterisked word or phrase. Though David’s condition is serious, his life is not in immediate ‘danger’.
4. The smallest number such that when it is divided by 8 has a remainder of 6 and when it is divided by 9 has a remainder of 7 is
5. Select the option that best explains the information conveyed in the sentence. If he were here it could be more fun.
A. There was no fun because he was not present
B. He did not show up and so the occasion Jacked much fun
C. He was being expected to supply more fun
D. He was expected but did not show up to liven up the occasion
6. When a dealer sells a bicycle for N81 he makes a profit of 8%. What did he pay for the bicycle?
7. Cote d’Ivoire was formerly known as?
B. Ivory coast
C. Gold Coast
D. Rhode Coast
E. E. Diamond Haven
8. Express 0.02 as a fraction in its lowest term.
A. 1 /5
B. 1 /50
C. 1 /0.S
D. 1 /500
9. Select the option that best explains the information conveyed in the sentence. Intensify
A. I N-ten-si-fy
10. If -2 is the solution of the equation 2x + 1 -3 c = 2 c+ 3 x -7, find the value of c
11. The first Inspector General of the Nigerian Police Force was
A. Teslim Balogun
B. Louis Edet
C. Ademola Adetokunbo
D. Mike Okiro.
Answer is B
12. In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
A. 35 years
B. 20 years
C. 40 years
D. 55 years.
Answer is C
Fill each gap with most appropriate option from the list of the following words.
13. In moments of serious economic hardship, many people are ______ to turn to God.
14. We cannot all wear expensive shoe in situation of __________
A. Divergent demand and supply
B. uneven wear and tear
C. different purchasing power
D. unpredictable national income
15. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
A. 45 years
B. 48 years
C. 60 years
D. 74 years
Want more questions like this? Get the Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers – 2022 Updated, with even more questions and answers with in-depth explanations