Free World Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
Can you ace these World Bank Job Aptitude Test questions? Start honing your skills with some past questions practice and get a preview of what you can expect on test day.
We pulled these World Bank Job questions from our study pack (World Bank Job Aptitude test Past questions study pack 2022). Each sample question includes correct answers, so you can see how to crack it!
Sample Access Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions and answers
1. One of the following is part of The World Bank goals?
A. Finance businesses across the world
B. Ensure stability in commercial Banks
C. Poverty eradication
D. Render international help during natural disasters
2. The World Bank Group has how many goals?
3. The World Bank has contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria economy since?
4. According to The World Bank’s 2008 Human Capital Index for 157 countries, Nigeria ranked at what position?
5. When Was The World Bank officially established?
6. What is the full meaning of IBRD?
A. International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
B. Investment Bank for Restructuring Development
C. International Bank Regulatory Department
D. Income Bank Reform Development
7. One of the following is one of The World Bank successful projects in Nigeria?
A. The Rural Access and Mobility Project
B. International Monetary Fund
C. Educational Reform Project
D. The Destitute Child Reform Project
8.The equation of the given curve is
9. Six statements are given. Below them sets of three statements are given. Decide which set has third sentence as logical conclusion of first and second sentences considering the first two statements to be correct.
(A) No brother is a duck.
(B) No rabbit is hen.
(C) Some ducks like to play.
(D) Some ducks are rabbits.
(E) Some hen are ducks.
(F) All rabbits like to play.
10. It takes one minute to fill 3/7 th of a vessel. What is the time taken in minutes to fill the whole of the vessel?
11. Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project is a World Bank project initiated under the regime of president?
A. Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua
B. Ibrahim Bagagida
C. Olusegun Obasanjo
D. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
12.David R. Malpass is currently the president of The World Bank Group and he is the?
A. 27th President
B. 11th President
C. 13th President
D. 33rd President
13. How would you estimate the total number of projects the World Bank has in Nigeria?
A. Less than 10
B. Over 30
C. Between 15 and 20
D. Over 100
Want more questions like this? Get the Complete World Bank Job Aptitude test Past questions study pack with even more questions and answers