ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- [Free]
ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- 2023 [free]
Are you in need of a Free ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- 2023? If yes, then you have just come to the right place. Past questions available for download include: These past questions will be delivered in pdf format for you as soon as you get them.
Free ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- 2023 is highly mandatory because their screening is based on the candidate’s performance in the test.
Note about Free ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- 2023
On the Free ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- , you’ll face 2 test sections:
- VERBAL REASONING
- NUMERICAL REASONING
Sample Free ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- 
Below are samples of Free ABInBev Aptitude test past questions study pack- 
Select the correct answer from the following options lettered A-D
1. Which of the following word is nearly most opposite in meaning to the word “BRUSQUE”?
2. Which of the following is the Antonym of the word “ORNATE”?
3. Which of the following is the Antonym of the word “EXTENUATE”?
4. Which of the following is the synonym of the word “NUANCE”?
(A) New word
(D) Subtle meaning
5. Which of the following is the synonym of the word “PLUTOCRAT”?
6. Which of the following is the synonym of the word “BULWARK”?
1. An equilateral triangle of side √3cm is inscribed in a circle. Find the radius of the circle.
A. 2/3 cm
B. 2 cm
C. 1 cm
D. 3 cm
Since the inscribed triangle is equilateral, therefore the angles at all the points = 60°
Using the formula for inscribed circle,
2R = asinA=bsinB=csinC
where R = radius of the circle; a, b and c are the sides of the triangle.
⇒ 2R = 3√sin60
2R = 3√3√2
2R = 2
R = 1cm
2. 3y = 4x – 1 and Ky = x + 3 are equations of two straight lines. If the two lines are perpendicular to each other, find K.
Grad of 3y = 4x – 1
y = 4x/3 – 1/3
Grad = 4/3
Grad of Ky = x + 3
y = x/k + 3/4
Grad = 1/k
Since two lines are perpendicular,
1/k = -3/4
-3k = 4
k = -4/3
3. if P and Q are fixed points and X is a point which moves so that XP = XQ, the locus of X is
A. A straight line
B. a circle
C. the bisector of angle PXQ
D. the perpendicular bisector of PQ
4. In a regular polygon, each interior angle doubles its corresponding exterior angle. Find the number of sides of the polygon.
2x + x = 180°, => 3x = 180°, and thus x = 60°
Each exterior angle = 60° but size of ext. angle = 360°/n
Therefore 60° = 360°/n
n = 360°/60° = 6 sides
5. A predator moves in a circle of radius √2 centre (0,0), while a prey moves along the line y = x. If 0 ≤ x ≤ 2, at which point(s) will they meet?
A. (1,1) only
B. (1,1) and (1,2)
C. (0,0) and (1,1)
D. (√2,√2) only
Answer: Option A
x2 + y2 = (√2)2
x2 + y2 = 2
but y = x
Thus; x2 + x2 = 2
2×2 = 2
x2 = + or – 1
But x2 + y2 = 2
12 + y2 = 2
1 + y2 = 2
y2 = 2 – 1
y2 = 1
y = + or – 1
Thus point (x,y) = (1,1) only.